|Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!|
|Opening theme||Coldcut, 'Theme From Reportage' (1989–2017)|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||1444|
(as of 24 February 2019)
|Executive producer(s)||Bunta Azumai (2017–)|
Kenji Suga (1989–2017)
|Producer(s)||Yoshinobu Nakamura (2017–) Masaomi Miyamoto, Ichiro Goda, Jun-ichi Suzuki, Akihiro Ohnuma, Kouzou Komurasaki|
|Editor(s)||Toshihide Saito (1989–2017)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Yoshimoto Kogyo|
|Original network||Nippon TV|
|Original release||October 3, 1989 –|
|Official website at Nippon TV|
Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! (ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!, Dauntaun no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!, lit. 'Downtown's We Aren't Errand Boys!'), often abbreviated Gaki no Tsukai (ガキの使い) or just Gaki Tsuka (ガキ使), is a Japanese variety show hosted by popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown, with comedian Hōsei Tsukitei (formerly known as Hōsei Yamasaki) and owarai duo Cocorico co-hosting. The program has been broadcast on Nippon TV since its pilot episode on October 3, 1989 and continues to this day, celebrating its 1000th episode on April 18, 2010. The program currently broadcasts on Nippon TV and its regional affiliates from 23:25 until 23:55 JST.
Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. Watch Queue Queue. Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! Is a Japanese variety show which stars comedians Matsumoto Hitoshi, Hamada Masatoshi, Tsukitei (Yamasaki) Hōsei, Tanaka Naoki and Endō Shōzō. It is best known to western audiences for the annual No-Laughing Batsu Games and the original version of Silent Library. 罰ゲーム Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges. The latest Tweets from Gaki No Tsukai (@GAKIN0TSUKAI). An automated mega-feed of Gaki no Tsukai related videos & information! Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! (ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!, Dauntaun no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!, lit.' Downtown's We Aren't Errand Boys!' ), often abbreviated Gaki no Tsukai (ガキの使い) or just Gaki Tsuka (ガキ使), is a Japanese variety show hosted by popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown, with comedian Hōsei Tsukitei (formerly known as.
- Downtown, one of the most influential and prolific kombi in Japan, who are known for their sarcastic, short-tempered stage personas.
- Hitoshi Matsumoto (松本人志, Matsumoto Hitoshi), the boke half of Downtown.Absurdism, sarcasm, and a blunt, ill-tempered persona make up his comedic style. Deadpan is his forté, but he can slip into exaggerated reactions as well. He is often described as an 'M', or masochist.
- Masatoshi Hamada (浜田雅功, Hamada Masatoshi), the tsukkomi half of Downtown. His quick temper, displays of schadenfreude, and tendency to hit people on their heads are notorious in the owarai world. He is often described as an 'S', or sadist.
- Hōsei Tsukitei (月亭方正, Tsukitei Hōsei), part of the regular cast since 1990. His role on the show is usually divided up between the suberi-kyara (the unfunny character who tries very hard to be funny, but fails) and the ijime-kyara (the underdog who gets bullied and picked on, often physically). Formerly known as Hōsei Yamasaki (山崎 邦正 Yamasaki Hōsei) on the show, however at times the rest of the regulars will call him Yamachan or Hosei-san.
- Cocorico, part of the regular cast since 1997.
- Naoki Tanaka (田中直樹, Tanaka Naoki), the boke half of Cocorico.
- Shōzō Endō (遠藤章造, Endō Shōzō), the tsukkomi half of Cocorico.
- License (Kazuhiro Fujiwara (藤原一裕, Fujiwara Kazuhiro) and Takafumi Inomoto (井本貴史, Inomoto Takafumi)). A comedy duo that works at the show and has occasionally joined the regular cast. Fujiwara is also known as 'Vacuum Fujiwara' because of his eating ability, which is used as a running gag in some skits.
- Hideaki Onishi (大西秀明, Ōnishi Hideaki). Often called by his stage name, 'Jimmy Onishi' (ジミー大西, Jimī Ōnishi). Left the regular cast in 1996 to pursue a painting career. He has subsequently made several appearances in pre-taped segments that are shown to the cast in the 'No-Laughing' batsu games, since 2005. In the videos, Onishi portrays an inane version of himself appearing in various roles, saying or doing things that are inane/off-the-wall, usually repeatedly, in an attempt to make the cast laugh.
- Kenji Suga (菅賢治, Suga Kenji). Chief producer. Appears in various sketches often as himself or as various characters during batsu games. As well as appearing in person during these, his likeness is often used for comedic effect in various ways—for instance, appearing on humorous posters, or as a stone bust. The name 'Gāsū' (ガースー), a reversal of the kana in his given name, is also referenced in similar ways. He retired from the show in late 2017.
- Toshihide Saitō (斉藤敏豪, Saitō Toshihide). Chief director. Usually referred to by his nickname, Heipō (ヘイポー). Several sketches and games are based on his complete inability to stomach scary things (however silly they may be) and his perverted nature. He also appears whenever the cast needs an extra man around such as in 'Silent Library' and 'No Laughing at the News Agency' where he and Tanaka were paired up to do a Blair Witch kind of challenge in a nearby forest. He also took Hamada's place in the 'Kiki Ketchup' series when the former was hospitalized.
- Hiroshi Fujiwara (藤原 寛, Fujiwara Hiroshi). Downtown's former manager. Often seen portraying a female character during batsu games, where he meets up with the participants and guides them through the game. He often stutters and speaks incoherently, and generally displays a great deal of incompetence in serious matters.
- Yoshinobu Nakamura (中村喜伸, Nakamura Yoshinobu). Producer of the show, often used when a sixth person is needed for a skit. Has appeared in batsu games and has shown his ability to withstand pain.
- Itsuji Itao (板尾創路, Itao Itsuji). A member of the comedy duo 130R and former cast member of Downtown's Gottsu Ee Kanji. Appears often in batsu games. Itao has had six different women portraying his 'wife' throughout the series, one of whom, Sherri, is best known for her dancing along to Madonna (namely, 'Material Girl' and 'Like a Virgin') in the No Laughing High School batsu game and the No Laughing at the Police Station batsu game.
- Ameagari Kesshitai (Hiroyuki Miyasako (宮迫博之, Miyasako Hiroyuki) and Tōru Hotohara (蛍原徹, Hotohara Tōru)). A comedy duo that has occasionally joined the regular cast.
- Obachan Ichigo (おばちゃん一号)浅見千代子 (Asami, Chiyoko) and Obachan Sango (おばちゃん三号)三城晃子 (Mishiro, Akiko); literally, Old Lady #1 and Old Lady #3. Two elderly women who often appear in the batsu games
- Africa Chūō TV (アフリカ中央テレビ, Afurika Chūō Terebi) Director role played by Craig Nine.
- Hidetoshi Hoshida (星田英利), better known as Hosshan (ほっしゃん。). Another comedian who makes appearances during the batsu games.
- Ayako Nishikawa (西川史子, Nishikawa Ayako). A former Miss Japan who later became a physician.
- Chiaki (千秋). Endō's ex-wife (they divorced in December 2007).
- Maejima Koichi, as Shin Onii (新おにぃ, Shin Onii)
- Takahiro Matsumoto (松本隆博, Matsumoto Takahiro).
- Hanako Yamada (山田花子, Yamada Hanako).
- Hackam Naronpat. A professional Thai-Kick Boxer.
- Masahiro Chono (蝶野 正洋, Chōno Masahiro). a retired professional wrestler.
- Shōhei Shōfukutei (笑福亭笑瓶, Shōfukutei Shōhei). A rakugo artist.
- Rola (ローラ, Rōra). A Japanese fashion model and tarento.
- Claudia Umemiya (梅宮 クラウディア, Umemiya Kuraudia).
- Anna Tsuchiya (土屋 アンナ, Tsuchiya Anna): Appeared in two year end batsu games with comic Yuki Himura.
- Shoji Murakami.
- Matsuko Deluxe (マツコ・デラックス, Matsuko Derakkusu). A TV personality known for his cross-dressing persona.
- Suga Tomio, as Piccadilly Umeda.
- Egashira 2:50.
Broadcasting TV stations
- Nippon TV, Aomori Broadcasting Corp., Miyagi TV, Akita Broadcasting System, Inc., Yamagata Broadcasting Co., Fukushima Central TV, Yamanashi Broadcasting System, TV Niigata, TV Shinshu, Kitanihon Broadcasting Co., TV Kanazawa, Fukui Broadcasting Co.,Shizuoka Daiichi TV, Chukyo TV, Yomiuri TV, Nihonkai TV, Yamaguchi Broadcasting Co., Shikoku Broadcasting Co. Nishinippon Broadcasting Co., Nankai Broadcasting Co., Kochi Broadcasting Co.,Fukuoka Broadcasting Corp. Nagasaki International TV, Kumamoto Kemmin TV, TV Ōita, Kagoshima Yomiuri TV from 23:25 until 23:55 every Sunday (JST)
- Sapporo TV from 00:59 until 01:29 every Wednesday (JST)
- TV Iwate from 00:50 until 01:20 every Sunday (JST)
- Hiroshima TV from 00:59 until 01:29 every Thursday (JST)
- Ryukyu Broadcasting Corp. (affiliated with JNN and TBS Network) from 00:58 until 01:35 every Sunday (JST)
- ^Scherker, Amanda (October 1, 2014). 'You Have to See These Japanese Game Shows to Believe Them. But Even Then You Won't'. The Huffington Post. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- ^Japan Zone article Retrieved on 2008-2-21. 'The biggest name in comedy duos has to be Downtown.'
- ^Corkill, Edan (November 27, 2011). 'Comedy's a funny business in Japan'. The Japan Times. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- ^ abMorales, Daniel (December 22, 2014). 'The annual pain and pleasure of punished comedians'. The Japan Times. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- ^LINCOLN, 松本プレゼンツ「浜田との壁を取り除こうのコーナー」Episode aired on 2005-11-29. A large group of younger comedians express their fear of Hamada, which Matsumoto tries to help over come in this episode.
- ^ ab''Gaki no Tsukai' cast members hold press conference for their year-end 'no-laughing' program'. Tokyo Hive. November 29, 2012. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- ^ abEdwards, Nathaniel. 'Gaki no Tsukai And The Living Legends Of Japanese Comedy'. Tofugu. Archived from the original on February 21, 2016. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- ^'Cocorico Endo, Chiaki Divorce'. Japan Zone. December 31, 2007. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
Downtown Gaki No Tsukai
- Official website at ntv.co.jp
Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! This TV program gaki broadcasting on October 3,and sushi a popular comedy show in Japan. Roulette regular cast consists of 5 comedians: This show provides examples of: Mizuki Ichiro's appearances in the Batsu games tend to revolve around him gleefully indulging in this. The sushi episodes often feature people that are not members of Gaki no Tsukai per se, such as stage director Heipo, producer Nakamura and producer Kenji Suga. Gaki arteinvivo roulette occurs in some of the regular episodes.
Thanks for subbing this no laughing series. I've always skipped this one in the past because it wasn't fully subbed but not anymore. Hole in one. First the Spy Batsu, and now the Yugawara. Two hours of delicious subbed Gaki no Tsukai is just what I need right now. Please continue being awesome, guys. Thank you so very much for taking the time to do what you do with these shows, specials, and more.
Yugawara onsen batsu games. Announcement
Profile JOIN. Among the famous guests who performed here were Sonny Chiba, Masahiro Chono and many other comedy duos in Japan. As a store specializing in fresh rice, Sugiyama carefully selects and purchases unpolished rice from rice producing areas across the country, and sells just-polished rice, starting at one-kilogram, in accordance with your order. Yugawara is my gaki no Pilot bindning skidorwgames yugawara No-Laughing Batsu Game! On the Edo time part, they were punished by Ninja squad. This Yugawara onsen batsu games hell. No Laughing - Newspaper Agency That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. This shop sells excellent Japanese sweets like daifuku soft, round rice Yugawara onsen batsu games stuffed with sweet bean jam and Western-style cream daifuku. Yamasaki, who had just completed a hospital stay after being treated for enteritis, was permitted to take some absences during the game. Total Pageviews. Good food and reasonably priced.
Thanks for subbing this no laughing series.
- Pick your preferred language.
- Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!
- In this series they dressed up as Takeda sensei from back at the High School Batsu Game who gave them a music class in which in realizty they only did impersonations to bait each other into laughing.
- Please visit and subscribe.
- Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do.
Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! Lawrence 2. Pie Hell! Batsu Game : 1. Hiro 4. Part 1 - - T.
Yugawara is my favorite No-Laughing Batsu Game! It is best known to western audiences for the annual No-Laughing Batsu Games and the original version of Silent Library. You can find subbed content by hovering over the dropdown menu at the top of this subreddit. First the Spy Batsu, and now the Yugawara. Thank you so very much for taking the time to do what you do with these shows, specials, tsukal more. Yugawara is my gaki no tsukai yugawara No-Laughing Batsu Game! Anon, Yes unfortunately you will need to watch it in 4: Part 1 Silent Library 1 — 4: It has been tsulai out that there is a little bit of minor artifact in the video. Happend 2 times already.
Gaki No Tsukai Subs
Yugawara onsen batsu games. The 10 Best Family Hotels in Yugawara, Japan
Thanks for subbing this no laughing series. I've always skipped this one in the past because it wasn't fully subbed but not anymore. Hole in one. First gakes Spy Batsu, and now the Yugawara. Two hours of delicious subbed Gaki no Tsukai is just what I need right now. Please continue being awesome, guys. Thank you so very much for taking the time to do what you do with these shows, specials, and more. I can tell that it is a labor of love Keep doing a barsu job Cool, this was another fun one I'm a bit curious about the comment on the gold driver's license though Are the rules stricter Yufawara japan, or are people just generally poor drivers?
I've had a license for five years and I haven't been War games the best so far.
Thank you for the subs!! But umm. Anon, Yes unfortunately you will need to watch it in ratio if you are watching on videobb. Hey Zurui, could you tell me what programm, settings you use to hardsub the Spy batsu game?
Happend 2 times already. Any Sugesstions? Anon, You can watch full screen with subtitles. First you must set the view ratio to then switch to full screen mode. You can find the complete subs for the Yugawara in the Download Videos page. Can you upload the subs to other than Megaupload or Fileserve? Really appreciate if u do bahsu Thank You. Yugawara is my favorite No-Laughing Batsu Game!
Thanks for subbing. The Bstsu Brothers are my favorite xD. Hi do you have the orignal version of gamds batsu game with the star wars music instead of this remixed music? Most trusted online casino. My email Yugawara onsen batsu games Shenryu. Oh yeah, also, I think now if you upload to some Chinese sites like youku or Read our News.
Finally the full. Labels: BatsuYugawara Onsen. Anonymous March 29, Anonymous March bwtsu, Anonymous April 01, Anonymous April 03, Anonymous April 09, Zurui April 09, Bahsu April 10, Zurui April 10, Anonymous May 10, Zurui May 10, Anonymous July 07, Anonymous July 26, Maximus Freeza September 22, Anonymous June 01, Anonymous July 14, Anonymous October 01, Anonymous October 02, Vaioleto December 09, Newer Post Older Post Home.
Subscribe to: Post Yugawara onsen batsu games Atom.
Yes Haunted Hotel Watch it here! Yes No Laughing in Yugawara Watch it here! Last Name. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Email Address. Gaki-no-Tsukai Forums.
BATSU GAMES. /send-money-online-to-casino-las-vegas/. Hour Tag / Onigokko No-Laughing Hot Spring Inn (). Watch Here: Watch Here: (ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Yugawara Part 1 HQ.
Gaki No Tsukai No Laughing
Anon, You can watch full screen with subtitles. Pie Hell! Anonymous July 26, Tanaka and Yamazaki, but Heipo stands above tsukai two. Suga also makes appearances roulette porte de garage sectionnelle novoferm these sushi to comfort the women after Heipo screws up the dates. Anonymous October 02, No-Laughing Hotel Employee. Please continue being awesome, guys. Their Gorenjai skits live gaki die by this trope. Though it never escalates too far, the hour tag roulette has roulette group of 4 Hamada, Yamasaki, Endo and Tanaka being given single items such as a tsukai cup ramen, single piece of pork bun, or a single sausage. Part 2 - - 9. Zurui April 09, After they reach the office, Hamada is called away and returns in the 'traditional' wig and skirt version of the guys' uniform. Vaioleto December 09, Part 1 - - Original Rajio Taiso Too many version so i pick this one 6. Part 2 - - 8. I've had a license for five years and I haven't been fined so far.