- Slotomania offers a wide range of free slots replicating the Vegas style slot machines special atmosphere. Another benefit of playing free casino slots games at Slotomania are our special perks: from free spins to bonus rounds, making your game even more enthralling. This product is intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only.
- It's not just slot machines and table games in life. Sometimes, we want to change the air, and participate in a little more sporty game: there’s nothing like the bets offered by online casinos to reconcile sport and gambling. Hockey, American football, tennis, rugby and baseball, Sugar House SportsBook offers sports bets for all tastes.
- The 1,300,000-square-foot (120,000 m 2) casino complex is located on the 22-acre (8.9 ha) site of the former Jack Frost Sugar Refinery, hence the 'SugarHouse' name. Phase I, estimated at $550 million, includes a casino floor with 3,000 slot machines, and tables, along with a variety of.
SugarHouse Casino features 2000 slot machines and 53 table games for you to enjoy. World Casino Directory also books casino hotel reservations in Philadelphia. Browse our gallery of pics of SugarHouse Casino or read recent headlines about SugarHouse Casino on this page. There is also a message forum just for SugarHouse Casino. Jul 17, 2016 Panda's Jade slot machine bonus round at SugarHouse casino. How I make money playing slot machines DON'T GO HOME BROKE.
|Rivers Casino Philadelphia|
Rivers Casino in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania
Rivers Casino Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
Rivers Casino Philadelphia (the United States)
|Location||Fishtown, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Address||1080 North Delaware Avenue|
|Opening date||September 23, 2010|
|No. of rooms||None.|
|Total gaming space||45,000 sq ft (4,200 m2)|
|Signature attractions||The Event Center|
|Owner||Sugarhouse HSP Gaming, LP|
|Previous names||SugarHouse Casino (2010-2019)|
|Coordinates||39°57′51″N75°07′53″W / 39.9642°N 75.1314°WCoordinates: 39°57′51″N75°07′53″W / 39.9642°N 75.1314°W|
Rivers Casino Philadelphia, formerly SugarHouse Casino, is a casino entertainment development along the Delaware River in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania's Fishtown neighborhood, one of five stand-alone casinos awarded a gaming license on December 20, 2006 by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
SugarHouse Casino was awarded a gaming license on December 20, 2006 by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, along with four others. Many neighborhood residents sought to prevent the development of the casino due to quality of life issues. Residents of the Fishtown neighborhood have taken the lead in the creation and leadership of the prominent anti-casino organizations, including Casino Free Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Neighborhood Alliance, and Neighbors Allied for the Best Riverfront. On the other side, Fishtown Action (FACT), the largest membership organization in the nearby community with over 600 members, has continuously supported the casino project. This support is largely in part because of a community benefits agreement along with the New Kensington CDC.
Best Slot Machines At Sugarhouse
The 1,300,000-square-foot (120,000 m2) casino complex is located on the 22-acre (8.9 ha) site of the former Jack Frost Sugar Refinery, hence the 'SugarHouse' name. Phase I, estimated at $550 million, includes a casino floor with 3,000 slot machines, and tables, along with a variety of retail and dining outlets. Future phases of the project include a 500-room hotel with health spa, a 30,000-square-foot (2,800 m2) event center, and expanded dining and retail facilities.
It was estimated that SugarHouse Casino would generate in excess of $1 billion in gaming taxes to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the City of Philadelphia over the first five years of operation.
List Of Slot Machines At Sugarhouse
On April 15, 2008, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court convened in Philadelphia to determine if the City of Philadelphia had the right to lease the land where the casino was to be located. The city's Mayor Nutter revoked the SugarHouse license in January, and the city's lawyers claimed the city never had the authority to issue the license in the first place. The owners of SugarHouse Casino argued that the city could not legally revoke a license to build on the riverbank. On August 22, 2008 the Supreme Court ruled that the permits were legal.
Groundbreaking on the project began on October 9, 2009, The casino opened on September 23, 2010. and the first phase opened on September 23, 2010.
On July 22, 2014, SugarHouse casino broke ground on a project to expand the casino floor, add restaurants, add a parking garage, and bring more amenities to the riverfront. The expansion opened on May 9, 2016.
SugarHouse began offering online gambling in New Jersey in 2016. In fall 2018, SugarHouse added online sports betting in New Jersey.
On December 13, 2018, sports betting began at SugarHouse Casino with a two-day test period; official sports betting began on December 15, 2018. SugarHouse became the first casino in the Philadelphia area to offer sports betting. The casino initially operated out of a temporary sportsbook. On May 28, 2019, SugarHouse Casino became the first casino in Pennsylvania to offer online sports betting within the state of Pennsylvania. The permanent $5 million, 5,700-square-foot (530 m2) BetRivers Sportsbook opened in October 2019, consisting of a large HD video wall that can broadcast multiple games, six betting windows, and 22 self-serve betting kiosks. The casino offers betting on multiple sports including football, basketball, hockey, boxing, and soccer.
In 2019, SugarHouse's parent company, Rush Street Gaming, announced that the casino would be rebranded as Rivers Casino Philadelphia, matching the name used by Rush Street's other properties, including Rivers Casino Pittsburgh. The new name became official on October 29, 2019.
On July 17, 2019, SugarHouse conducted a soft launch for online gambling in Pennsylvania; the testing period lasted two days. Online gambling offered by SugarHouse consists of slot machines and table games, with online poker to launch at a later date.
Rivers Casino offers the following dining options:
- Hugo's Frog Bar & Chop House
- Coffee Spot
- The Marketplace
The Event Center at Rivers Casino is home to concerts and entertainment performances. Free entertainment is also available at Hugo's Frog Bar & Chop House.
The Rivers Casino is served by the SEPTA Route 15 trolley and the SEPTA City Bus routes 25 and 43 at the Frankford and Delaware Avenue station.
- ^PA GAMING CONTROL BOARD APPROVES 11 PERMANENT OPERATOR LICENSES. Pgcb.state.pa.us (December 20, 2006). Retrieved on February 5, 2013.
- ^'Casino gets community benefits agreement'. PlanPhilly Casino gets community benefits agreement. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- ^Philadelphia Gaming Advisory Task Force Final ReportArchived December 16, 2006, at the Wayback Machine
- ^Marcia Gelbart (January 24, 2008) Nutter revokes SugarHouse license. philly.com
- ^Court to hear SugarHouse casino land dispute
- ^Mary Clair Dale; AP (April 15, 2008). 'Pa. court weighs Philly waterfront casino license[permanent dead link]', International Business Times.
- ^'Sugarhouse Casino begins construction'. whyy.org. October 9, 2009. Archived from the original on January 8, 2010. Retrieved March 2, 2010.
- ^Mark Abrahams (September 24, 2010). 'SugarHouse Casino Opens For Business'.
- ^Brian Krassenstein (September 23, 2010) SugarHouse Casino Opens in Philadelphia, Will it Kill Atlantic City?. Thenewsoftoday.com. Retrieved on February 5, 2013.
- ^'SugarHouse Casino breaks ground on $164 million expansion'. 6 ABC Action News. Retrieved August 29, 2014.
- ^'Urban Engineers Breaks Ground with SugarHouse Casino'. aiaphiladelpia.org. AIA Philadelphia. Retrieved August 29, 2014.
- ^'SugarHouse Casino Cuts Ribbon on $164 Million Expansion Business Wire'. www.businesswire.com. Retrieved September 23, 2016.
- ^Lucas, Grant (July 17, 2019). 'SugarHouse is third to open in the Pennsylvania online casino race'. PlayUSA. Retrieved July 18, 2019.
- ^Maykuth, Andrew (December 13, 2018). 'Game on: SugarHouse becomes first Philly-area casino to offer sports betting'. The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- ^ abShelly, Kevin (October 15, 2019). 'New Permanent Sportsbook At SugarHouse Bears BetRivers Name'. Play Pennsylvania. Retrieved October 30, 2019.
- ^Maykuth, Andrew; Barkowitz, Ed (May 28, 2019). 'SugarHouse becomes first Pennsylvania casino to launch internet sports betting'. The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- ^'Sports Betting'. Rivers Casino Philadelphia. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- ^Maykuth, Andrew (June 12, 2019). 'Philly's SugarHouse Casino will soon have a new name'. Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved June 12, 2019.
- ^Staff (October 29, 2019). 'SugarHouse Debuts New Rivers Casino Philadelphia Name'. Philadelphia, PA: KYW-TV. Retrieved October 30, 2019.
- ^Maykuth, Andrew (July 15, 2019). 'Parx, SugarHouse, Hollywood casinos set to launch online gambling this week'. The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- ^'Rivers Casino Philadelphia Dining'. Rivers Casino. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^'The Event Center'. Rivers Casino. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^'Hugo's Frog Bar & Chop House'. Rivers Casino. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^'Casino Service'. SEPTA. Retrieved December 26, 2018.